Saturday, May 26, 2012

Motorcar Consortium Ltd.

You might have gathered already that not only are my interest with model railway but the also the 12" to the 1' as well. Particularly track vehicles know as trikes, motorcars or section cars. I have been involved with them since I was 10 years old when my Uncle started collecting Railway paraphernalia in 1988. Since then it's has been a bit of a passion to restore and run these vehicles on the rail. 

I first heard about the Motorcar Consortium a few years ago, it is only recently that they have been accepting memberships.

The consortium is organising a  induction workshop set for the 1st and 2nd of September 2012. I encourage anyone that would like to be involved to sign up by making contact with them through their website.

Below is a short video of a VW gang car in action leaving the Crookwell railway yard.





No comments:

Post a Comment