Sunday, May 20, 2012

A post for post sake

Just thought I would waste some electrons and post a small update.

The new extension to the layout room is almost finished, the carpet is yet to be delivered and laid. I must say the room turned out pretty good considering some of the compromises that had to be made.

I haven't been playing with the models railway for a while. The last time a train ran would have been 5 months and that was to show a friend how it all worked otherwise it would be close to a year. That still hasn't stopped me from attending shows and stockpiling models.

I have spent some time tinkering with the new trikes in the collection. Since the TICs I have managed to collect two more flat top trailers, and another Villiers quadracycle. Parts from the new TICs are being used for my Wickham, 526. It is undergoing some repairs.

Other than that there has been little spare time.


That's about it for now. Next update will have some photos of the new room and other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment