Saturday, December 1, 2012

Not a great deal going on

As the title says, my model railway has stalled. Not long after my last post I was drawn back into playing with the trikes again. I had the opportunity to get a trike I have been after for several years I couldn't pass up.

I did get the the Liverpool show in October. As usual it was a high standard, lots of layouts I have seen before but still I enjoyed watching them operate. Spent some money on Austrians GSVs and other 4 wheelers. Also picked up SDSs 63' OCY container wagons. I can't tell you what they are like. I haven't opened them yet. They are safer in the box as the layout is in pieces with Munibungs move.


This will probably be Lines near the Lachlan last post for 2012. So I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas, stay safe and may the spirit of the season bring you happiness.


Cheers
Albert

No comments:

Post a Comment